Tuesday, January 01, 2008

Resolutions 2008

In 2007, I maintained 2005's productivity with an average of a poem in a month. Mid-year saw a surge in creativity, with July and August being the most prolific months, yielding three poems each.

As far as traveling goes, both my trips sent me on an R.S.V.P. to Sydney in September for Arthur and Stephanie's engagement and Toowoomba in December for Valen and Ruth's wedding.

There hadn't been many cultural events in 2007, with Cirque du Soleil's Varekai in June being the highlight of the year.

In March I suffered from a yearly getaway syndrome and went only as far as pre-launching a new travel blog. The year ended with a new job and prospect of better pay on the horizon.

As for 2007's resolutions, I've had 33% success rate by achieving only one of three resolutions.

All in all, a good year. Now on to 2008's resolutions:
  1. Continue to sponsor my boys throughout 2008.
  2. Sign up with The Writers' Studio.
  3. Go to Paris for a writing stint.

No comments:

《我們青春的三言兩語》

他跟她是隔壁班 每當他出現在她的面前 她都愛靜觀他的一舉一動 然後幻想兩個人在一起的畫面 中學時期過了 當然兩個人也沒在一起 是他因為害怕而錯過了 二十年後 他們重遇在他的工作室 成了要好的朋友 她問他有沒有喜歡的人 他愣住了...