Wednesday, May 02, 2007

"Are You Just A Face"

Are you just a face
that beseeched my desires?
they were aching to find
a land among empires
where milk and honey flow
through souls wearied and hollow


Or are you something more
than the face I adore?
holding out a wavering beacon
high up in your abandoned fort
when no homing ship can be sighted
out in the darkening port


My yearnings grew muscles
when I saw you by the ray;
I meant to seize the castle,
but why did I wait another day?
until my strength was spent
before any could be lent!


Can a fair and beckoning lady
give a man his might
or does his strength come
from elsewhere,
teaching him how to fight?
This much I know is true:
The tower must fall for you.



No comments:

《我們青春的三言兩語》

他跟她是隔壁班 每當他出現在她的面前 她都愛靜觀他的一舉一動 然後幻想兩個人在一起的畫面 中學時期過了 當然兩個人也沒在一起 是他因為害怕而錯過了 二十年後 他們重遇在他的工作室 成了要好的朋友 她問他有沒有喜歡的人 他愣住了...