Sunday, April 09, 2006

A new man awakes

Woke up from a dream that moved me to pen this down:

Live as if your dream has already come true--and change reality accordingly.

Here's one way life can be really funny. And didn't Astaire sing it this way(?) :

I see a new sun up in a new sky
And my whole horizon has reached a new high
Yesterday my heart's sung a blue song
But today hear it hum a cheery new song

I dreamed a new dream, I saw a new face
And I'm spreading (swingin'!) sunshine all over the place
With a new point of view, here's what greets my eye
New love, new luck, NEW SUN IN THE SKY!

A dreamer is the most dangerous thing around. And the dreamer who changes reality according to his dreams is going to CONQUER THE WORLD... or so I B-U-R-N-I-N-G-L-Y believe.

That's who I realize I've suddenly become when I woke up today. And for the first time I don't want to hide it under a bushel...

"I'm the luckiest man on Earth!"



No comments:

《我們青春的三言兩語》

他跟她是隔壁班 每當他出現在她的面前 她都愛靜觀他的一舉一動 然後幻想兩個人在一起的畫面 中學時期過了 當然兩個人也沒在一起 是他因為害怕而錯過了 二十年後 他們重遇在他的工作室 成了要好的朋友 她問他有沒有喜歡的人 他愣住了...